Monday 30 April 2007

Mekarsari Reflection

Hi everyone!
Last three days grade 3 went to Taman Buah Mekarsari.
Taman Buah Mekarsari is a place that have fun activities.

At first we catch fish with our hands. The fishes are slimy and the pond was
full of mud and water.
I got 1 fish only. But my fish was gone.

The second activity is bath the buffalo it was fun but I scared with the buffalo because the
buffalo was big.

The third activity was plant a rice. The rice field was disgusting and gross.
After I and my friends planted the rice Mrs. Jane started to have a mud fight
at first Mrs. Jane throw the mud to Ibu. Shirley.
Vanessa, Grace Purba and Natasha is look like a mud monster.

The last activity was paint a tweezers.

I appreciate this field trip because this field trip was special for me.

2 comments:

Jane in Java said...

Your score for this reflection is 12/15. Good job!

Anonymous said...

14/15 not relly have many good word