Thursday 10 May 2007

Reflection About Cup- A- Phone


In the morning, At UOI I learned about Cup- A- Phone. My partner was Grace P. We worked together to make a perfect Cup- A- Phone.

We both used plastic cup and white string to make our Cup- A- Phone. We needed to make a small hole to put the string. Then we tied it , we needed to tied it one or two or three or four times so it's not go out go out again.

But suddenly, my string tangled with Gaby's string. So we needed to solve it I was unhappy because we needed to solved the string until we missed the activity!

In this activity I was a Thinker because I tried to solve my problem.




2 comments:

Jane in Java said...

Did you get to try it in break time? Your score for this writing is 7/10. You needed to make a diagram.

Joshua Hutabarat said...

Josceline, you have a nice blog. And your reflection is good. (=0 +_+ xP